Supremus Group, LLC offers an exclusive One Hour HIPAA Employee Certification Training course for covered entity and business associate employees. The one-hour HIPAA course is designed to give employees an overview of HIPAA regulations and standard procedures, relating directly to applicable policies and standard practice. The one-hour HIPAA employee training addresses privacy and security regulations. This HIPAA course is specially designed to cater to companies seeking to train individual employees in basic HIPAA regulations and procedures. This HIPAA training is cheap & cost effective for training multiple employees but does not compromise on the quality of the training.
HIPAA Employee Certification training is conducted entirely online, ensuring that HIPAA information is available from any location 24/7. Flexible online learning enables working professionals to devote just one hour of their time to learning the basics of HIPAA regulations and policies, and medical businesses know that Supremus Group, LLC has been tried and tested by thousands of medical professionals, ensuring quality training, professionalism, and above all, an absolutely responsive and interactive HIPAA training experience for employees.
This one-hour course is specially designed to train large workforces in HIPAA basics for a fraction of the typical cost, and at a high-efficiency rate- allowing medical professionals to quickly acclimate to their intended job positions. Supremus Group, LLC’s accelerated HIPAA employee training verifies medical professionals to meet the Administrative Simplification Act section 164.530(b)(1). Fully compatible with all employees with ample knowledge of Protected Health Information (PHI), this accelerated HIPAA program is the perfect fit for efficient and cost effective learning.
One Hour HIPAA Overview Training
One Hour HIPAA Overview Training based on a type of Organization
Top Nine Benefits of Supremus Group, LLC’s Accelerated One-Hour Employee HIPAA Training
- The course is delivered through PowerPoint with Instructor’s Audio which allows maximum retention.
- One-time tuition fee, eliminating recurring payments.
- Accelerated course provides all HIPAA training material online with no restrictions.
- Work from the comfort of your home, office, or personal vacation spot with internet access.
- Nationally accredited certification, accepted by top medical institutions.
- Receive your certification certificate instantly, no lines, no waiting.
- Affordable HIPAA training for medical professionals nationally.
- Accelerated learning, without the strain of a classroom setting.
- Students work at their own pace and strive to absorb mandatory information from certified professionals.
HIPAA Employee Overview Training Course outline:
This course covers basics on following topics:
- HIPAA Overview
- HIPAA Privacy Rule Overview
- What is protected health information (phi)
- What information is covered
- What is minimum necessary
- The notice of privacy practices (NPP)
- What are mandatory requirements
- What is use and disclosure of Phi
- Disclosure of Phi for treatment, payment and health care operations (TPO)
- When authorization not required
- Organizational requirements
- Required policies, procedures & sanctions
- When record access can be denied.
- Business associates
- HIPAA & state law
- HIPAA Security Rule Overview
- Administrative safeguards standards
- Physical safeguards standards
- Technical safeguards standards
- Breach Notification
- Business associates contracts
Cost: $25 per employee
Total Course Duration: 50 minutes
Number of Total Slides: 38 slides
Online course login expires in: 2 months from receiving the login details. You will not have access to online content after you complete the course.
Certificate valid for: 2 Years
Type of License: One user license cannot be transferred after login is assigned.
One Hour HIPAA Overview Training Certification Test
Students are only tested once upon completion of the course and they have to reach 60% pass mark from the 10 question test for them to receive the One Hour HIPAA Overview Training Certification. The exam can be repeated till student passes the test.
The test normally takes 10 minutes and it can be taken multiple times till you pass the test. Once you pass your test you can print out your certificate immediately.
Test Format: Multiple Choice Questions.
Certificate for Continuing Education Credits:
Students can buy CE credits certificate for this course at the time of registration. You will receive 1 CE credits for this course through Approved Provider of California Board of Registered Nursing after completing the course.
We can skillfully assist you in determining your HIPAA training need, and the best training combination for employee learning objectives to meet the HIPAA regulatory requirements and prepare the HIPAA compliance team.
For more information about Supremus Group, LLC’s accelerated one-hour employee HIPAA training contact Supremus Group at Bob@supremusgroup.com or call (515) 865-4591 we’re here to help.