Sample from template
The following required and/or recommended information inputs should be completed using the full electronic version of the Disaster Recovery Plan Template and the Technology Components Recovery Plan Templates. These templates can be obtained. Those sections marked with a “Required” are sections that are required to be completed. Sections with a “Recommended” are recommended and “Optional” are optional.
A. General Information
Confidentiality Statement (Required)
All your documents should remain confidential to your company. You will need to put a confident statement in this section. If your company has a confidentiality statement that is used for all document, use that here.
Plan Maintenance (Required)
Document all revisions, deletions, additions, etc. that have been made to this document.
- Record the Version of the Document that is located at the Top Right-hand side on the cover page.
- Record the description of the change (i.e.: updated contact information.)
- Identify what Chapter, Section, and Page that was updated.
- Document the name of the person who made the change.
- Record the date the change was made.
This log should be kept with the document at all times. Never delete revision history. Just keep expanding the table.
Plan Exercise (Required)
Document any exercises (tests) that have been conducted using this plan. This will help the auditing of the plans by providing information about the testing activities that have taken place.
- Record the date of the tests.
- Identify the type of exercise that was conducted. (Call Tree, Walkthrough, Table Top, etc.)
- Record the results of the exercise. (It was successful, etc.)
Table of Contents for Disaster Recovery Planning Standard
To view a specific section of this document, please contact us at Bob@supremusgroup.com or call us at (515) 865-4591.
To buy individual template packages, visit the following links:
- Components of the Business Resumption Plan Templates Suite
- Hospital Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Plan Template Suite
- FAQ on Bussiness Resumption Plan Templates for Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- License Agreement
- Business Impact Analysis Template Packages
- Risk Assessment Template Packages
- Data Center Recovery Template Packages
- BCP & DRP Template Packages