This Database Recovery Plan documents the procedures, strategies, personnel, and resources that are essential to recover the Database following any type of short or long term disruption. The following objectives have been established for the Database Recovery plan:
- Maximize the value of business resumption, business impact, and business continuity planning by establishing recovery plans that consist of the following phases:
- Notification / Activation: To activate the plan and notify vendors, customers, employees, etc of the recovery activities
- Recovery Phase: To recovery and resume temporary IT operations on alternate hardware (equipment) and possibly at an alternate location
- Restoration Phase: To restore IT systems processing capabilities to normal operations at the primary location or the new location
- Define the activities, procedures, and essential resources required to perform <Enter Database Name> processing requirements during prolonged periods of disruption to normal operations.
- Allocate responsibilities to designated personnel and provide guidance for recovering <Enter Database Name> during prolong periods of interruption to normal operations.
- Make certain coordination with other <Enter Company Name> Staff is conducted.
- Ensure coordination with external contacts, like vendors, suppliers, etc. who will participate in the recovery process.
Table of Contents for Database Recovery Plan Template
Use of This Plan
PLAN ACTIVATION PROCEDURES
Plan Activation Team
TEAM MEMBERS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Activate Team Members
Travel to Alternate Location
Restore Database Services
Original or New Site Restoration
Appendix A: Employee Contact List
Appendix B: Vendor Contact List
To view the specific section of this document, please contact us at Bob@supremusgroup.com or call us at (515) 865-4591.
To buy individual template packages, visit following links:
- Components of the Business Resumption Plan Templates Suite
- Hospital Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Plan Template Suite
- FAQ on Bussiness Resumption Plan Templates for Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- License Agreement
- Business Impact Analysis Template Packages
- Risk Assessment Template Packages
- Data Center Recovery Template Packages
- BCP & DRP Template Packages