Overview of Telecom Recovery Plan:
Telecom Recovery Plan documents the strategies, personnel, procedures, and resources necessary to recover company’s telecommunications following any type of long or short term disruption. The following objectives have been established for this Telecom Recovery plan:
- Maximize the value of business resumption planning by establishing recovery plans that consist of the following phases:
- Notification / Activation: To activate the plan and notify vendors, customers, employees, etc of the recovery activities
- Recovery Phase: To recovery and resume temporary IT operations on alternate hardware (equipment) and possibly at an alternate location
- Restoration Phase: To restore IT systems processing capabilities to normal operations at the primary location or the new location
- Define the activities, procedures, and essential resources required to perform network recovery during prolonged periods of disruption to normal operations.
- Allocate responsibilities to designated personnel and provide guidance for recovering the network during prolong periods of interruption to normal operations.
- Make certain coordination with other staff is conducted.
- Ensure coordination with external contacts, like vendors, suppliers, etc. who will participate in the recovery process.
Table of Contents for Telecommunications Recovery Plan Template
Use of this Plan
PLAN ACTIVATION PROCEDURES
TEAM MEMBERS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Travel to Alternate Location
Appendix B: Vendor Contact List
To view the specific section of this document, please contact us at Bob@supremusgroup.com or call us at (515) 865-4591.
To buy individual template packages, visit following links: