The majority Business Continuity program (BCP) & Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP) plans that are written are not sustained & modified. Within a year or less the plan turns out to be ineffective because staff has changed, vendors are different, and the resources necessary to get continue business operations have evolved. By maintaining the plan on a regular basis, the business will avoid the time required to create a plan from scratch and it will be ready whenever a disaster strikes.
This suite contains guides, checklist, templates, sample and examples necessary to create maintenance and revision to BCP & DRP plans.
- Testing & Revision Program (18 pages)
- Business Unit Plan Audit Checklist (16 pages)
- Application Plan Audit Checklist (7 pages)
- Database Plan Audit Checklist (6 pages)
- Disaster Plan Audit Checklist (6 pages)
- Network Plan Audit Checklist (6 pages)
- Server Plan Audit Checklist (6 pages)
- Telecom Plan Audit Checklist (6 pages)
- Audit Notification Memo (1 pages)
- Plan Audit Final Report Template (1 pages)
To view specific section of this document, please contact us at Bob@supremusgroup.com or call us at (515) 865-4591.
To buy individual template packages, visit following links:
- Components of the Business Resumption Plan Templates Suite
- Hospital Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Plan Template Suite
- FAQ on Bussiness Resumption Plan Templates for Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- License Agreement
- Business Impact Analysis Template Packages
- Risk Assessment Template Packages
- Data Center Recovery Template Packages
- BCP & DRP Template Packages