The Database Recovery Plan template is the part of complete disaster recovery and business continuity of the business organization. This plan is one of the plans for the data center recovery program that includes recovery templates for application, network, server, and telecommunications. This plan is separated into 3 phases: activation, recovery, and restoration. This template suite is available in Microsoft Word format and can be utilized by any business organization of any industrial category to fit their own organization’s specific requirements.
This template suite contains following documents:
- Database Recovery Plan Template (19 pages)
- Database Recovery Plan Development Guide (16 pages)
Database Recovery Plan Template
This Database Disaster Recovery Plan documents the procedures, strategies, personnel, and resources necessary to recover the Database following any type of long or short term disruption. The following objectives have been established for this plan:
- Maximize the value of business resumption, business impact analysis, and disaster recovery planning by establishing database disaster recovery plans that consist of the following phases:
- 1.Notification / Activation: To activate the plan and notify vendors, customers, employees, etc of the recovery activities
- 2.Recovery Phase: To recovery and resume temporary IT operations on alternate hardware (equipment) and possibly at an alternate location
- 3.Restoration Phase: To restore IT systems processing capabilities to normal operations at the primary location or the new location
- Define the activities, procedures, and essential resources required to perform <Enter Database Name> processing requirements during prolonged periods of disruption to normal operations.
- Allocate responsibilities to designated personnel and provide guidance for recovering <Enter Database Name> during prolong periods of interruption to normal operations.
- Make certain coordination with other <Enter Company Name> Staff is conducted.
- Ensure coordination with external contacts, like vendors, suppliers, etc. who will participate in the recovery process.
Table of Contents for Database Recovery Plan Template
Use of This Plan
PLAN ACTIVATION PROCEDURES
Plan Activation Team
TEAM MEMBERS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Activate Team Members
Travel to Alternate Location
Restore Database Services
Original or New Site Restoration
Appendix A: Employee Contact List
Appendix B: Vendor Contact List
To view a specific section of this document, please contact us at Bob@supremusgroup.com or call us at (515) 865-4591.
To buy individual template packages, visit following links:
- Components of the Business Resumption Plan Templates Suite
- Hospital Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity Plan Template Suite
- FAQ on Bussiness Resumption Plan Templates for Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- License Agreement
- Business Impact Analysis Template Packages
- Risk Assessment Template Packages
- Data Center Recovery Template Packages
- BCP & DRP Template Packages