Network Recovery Plan Template Purpose
The Network Recovery Plan Template documents the procedures, strategies, personnel, procedures, and resources necessary to recover the <Enter Company Name> network following any type of short or long-term disruption. The following objectives have been established for this plan:
- Maximize the value of business resumption planning by establishing recovery plans that consist of the following phases:
- Notification / Activation: To activate the plan and notify vendors, customers, employees, etc of the recovery activities
- Recovery Phase: To recovery and resume temporary IT operations on alternate hardware (equipment) and possibly at an alternate location
- Restoration Phase: To restore IT systems processing capabilities to normal operations at the primary location or the new location
- Define the activities, procedures, and essential resources required to perform network recovery during prolonged periods of disruption to normal operations.
- Allocate responsibilities to designated personnel and provide guidance for recovering the network during prolong periods of interruption to normal operations.
- Make certain coordination with other <Enter Company Name> Staff is conducted.
Ensure coordination with external contacts, like vendors, suppliers, etc. who will participate in the recovery process.
Table of Contents of Network Recovery Plan Template
Use of this Plan
PLAN ACTIVATION PROCEDURES
Plan Activation Team
TEAM MEMBERS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Activate Team Members
Travel to Alternate Location
Restore Network Services
Original or New Site Restoration
Appendix A: Employee Contact List
Appendix B: Vendor Contact List
Appendix C: Network Diagrams
To view the specific section of this document, please contact us at Bob@supremusgroup.com or call us at (515) 865-4591.
To buy individual template packages, visit the following links: