Online HIPAA Certification Training
Supremus Group venture (Training-HIPAA.net), offers comprehensive HIPAA training courses as per your choice and convenience in multiple formats: Instructor-led HIPAA Training, Instructor-led 1 to 1 Online Classroom HIPAA Training, Online Anytime Training courses and Customized On-site Training for HIPAA certifications.
On-line HIPAA Certification Training :
We offer HIPAA certification training and on-line HIPAA certification exams for the following HIPAA certifications. For more details, click on following HIPAA certifications.
Continue Reading »
HIPAA Instructor-led Training (ILT):
We provide convenient and flexible HIPAA courses across the US at multiple locations. At these centers, two days and four days instructor-led classrooms provide most comprehensive HIPAA training for Certification and Compliance.
HIPAA Instructor-led 1 to 1 On-line Classroom Training (OCT):
We have another option of Instructor-led 1 to 1 Online Classroom Training (OCT) to get HIPAA certifications. OCT is real-time distance learning training over the Internet (through Web and phone), with an instructor provide Continue Reading »
HIPAA Compliance Consulting Services
HIPAA Contingency Planning, BCP and BIA:
Contingency Plan as a standard under Administrative Safeguards is the part of HIPAA Security Rule 164.308(a)(7)(i). Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning enables company’s departments and technology units to resume or continue their critical business processes during a loss of its Continue Reading »
HIPAA Security Risk Analysis/Assessment:
The first step of HIPAA Security compliance is the Risk Analysis. As per Section 164.308(a)(1), Risk analysis is a required implementation specification under the Security Management Process standard of the Administrative Safeguards portion of the HIPAA Security Rule. The overall objective of a HIPAA Risk analysis is to document the potential risks and vulnerabilities to confidentiality, Continue Reading »
- The Department of Health and Human Services' (DHHS) Office of e-Health Standards and Services released 2 page document with the list of Sample - Interview and Document Request for HIPAA Security Onsite Investigations and Compliance Audit Reviews. View HIPAA Audit Checklist released by DHHS
- Business Associate HIPAA Compliance Certification & Software's HIPAA Compliance Audit
- Covered Entity HIPAA Compliance DIY Tools (for less than 50 employee organization)
- Covered Entity HIPAA Compliance DIY Tools (for more than 50 employee organization) Business Associate HIPAA Compliance DIY Tools (for less than 50 employee organization)
- Business Associate HIPAA Compliance DIY Tools (for more than 50 employee organization)